At Comprehensive we are committed to creating a positive, diverse environment in which our qualities of integrity, stewardship and teamwork will ensure that each employee feels part of something great.
Hear what our staff has to say about working on the Comprehensive team!
Please view our available positions below:
Medical Billing Specialist
- Entering patient’s demographics, payer information, daily admissions and discharges.
- Ensuring daily census ties out.
- Setting up all claims to all insurances- MCD, HMO, Private and Income.
- Posting Payments
- Handling Patient Funds
- Going through Aging reviews and follow up on Denials up until 90 days.
- Account Reconciliation as well as Bank Reconciliation.
Basic Objective – Collect on every denied claim by clarifying the denial reason and taking the appropriate action
- Working on all denied/partially paid claims until full payment is received
- Thorough understanding of all common and uncommon denials
- Working in a time-efficient manner to cover all denied claim from assigned homes
- Understanding when to forward a case to the biller/tracker
- Understanding how the higher dollar balances impact our collection rate and focus
- Taking time to “clean up” balances by writing off rates/NAMI’s/other adjustments
- Aiming for 99% collections
The Comprehensive goal is to maximize our clients’ revenues through stewardship of the revenue cycle that they entrust to us, teamwork within our department and throughout the company, and integrity guiding all our actions.
Tracking/Accounts Receivable Specialist
Goal: To ensure that each patient has a payer for the billing department to bill. Each tracker is assigned to a specific set of homes as the direct point of contact but would be expected to address concerns from any home when the need arises.
- Verify and double check resident information (NRI) from admission
- Follow HMO authorizations to ensure that every HMO patient is authorized
- Follow LCD/last covered day and ensure payer change or patient discharge
- Plan when Medicaid will be needed and work with the facility and families to obtain all necessary financial information for the medicate application
- Follow through on Medicaid application until it is approved
- Work on difficult applications. i.e: if guardian is needed, if discharging a patient from a facility is needed, retain an attorney…
- Estimate the patient portion of Medicaid (NAMI)
- Reinforce the NAMI collection and direct deposit as early as applicable
- Deal with any issues/problems that may arise that may affect a patient’s payer (primary, secondary, and tertiary)
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume if you are interested in any of the above positions:
© Comprehensive A/R Solutions | A Corridor Company
36 Airport Rd Suite 101, Lakewood, NJ 08701 | 877-942-4558